Forging ahead into the future, Wearnes, a leading importer and retailer of premium and luxury automotive marques, is looking for passionate and highly driven individuals to be part of a fast-expanding team.
Sales Specialist (Harley-Davidson)
- Achieve individual sales target
- Responsible for order collection, registration and delivery of bikes
- Maintain and build strong client relationships
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level with proven sales track record
- Highly motivated with strong drive to excel
- Possess a valid Class 2 riding licence
- Achieve individual and team sales target
- Source for external prospects using own network and initiative
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding for Lotus Cars products and services. Excite, engage and educate prospects with the help of technology
- Be the relationship manager for all customer interactions throughout their purchase and ownership experience
- Manage the Lotus Showroom
- Diploma in hospitality, design, business, or art preferred
- Proven sales track record, with a minimum of 2 years of achieving sales targets
- Creative, with a strong interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest tech and gadgets
- Established network of high net-worth individuals, and comfortable in conversing about lifestyle/fashion
- Strong sense of team mentality, responsible and hands-on
- Native fluency in mandarin (both written and spoken) essential
- Adapt with Microsoft Office suite and digital media
- Highly self-motivated and willing to work weekends
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving licence
- Develop and service assigned client accounts, to ensure growth and profitability of the business portfolio
- Provide quality customer service and establish a strong client profile
- Assist in business initiative implementations
- Any other tasks assigned by your superior
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level with corporate sales experience
- Self-motivated, resourceful and driven
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving licence
- Attend to showroom walk-in customers and guests
- Ensure showroom is in tip top condition as per checklist
- Generate showroom reports and maintain prospect database
- Monitor merchandise stock availability and replenish as and when required
- Provide support to Marketing activities and events
- Sales of apparel and merchandise to achieve target
- Any other tasks assigned by your superior
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level with 2 years of relevant experience
- Exemplary customer service with a high degree of initiative
- Pleasant disposition and likes to engage with people
- Required to work on weekends and public holidays
Aftersales Manager (Harley-Davidson)
- Manage the entire aftersales operations to achieve profitability and meet customer satisfaction targets
- Motivate the team to meet business objective within a culture of continuous improvement, process excellence and efficiency
- Manage and control all Aftersales standards processes and audits as per manufacturer’s requirements
- Ensure the workshop complies with legal requirements and safety standards
- Maintain strong collaborative relationship with manufacturer
- Maintain strong rapport with customers
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience within the motorcycle industry
- Passion for customer service and experience in a service-oriented environment
- Strong communicator with a customer-centric personality
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Process-driven, highly motivated and results-oriented
Service Consultant (Bodyshop & Paint)
- Liaise with Insurance or survey for own damage, windscreen claims and third part claims offer.
- Assist customer to file accident report, prepare quotation for submission to insurer.
- Follow up on liability clearance, claim acceptance and approval and repair authorisation.
- Update customer on claim submission outcome and repair progress.
- To sort and prepare documents of own damage/windscreens/third party claims.
- Follow up on claim authorisation, replacement parts availability and repair process.
- Advise and assist B&P admin payment voucher of LOU, medical claims, coating etc.
- Assist B&P admin to obtain signature for discharge voucher.
- To finalise repair cost with insurer/surveyor after repair completion.
- Minimum NITEC in Automotive Technology
- Good knowledge of car components
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build strong client relationships
Technical Specialist (Bugatti)
- Observe and perform detail investigation in up-coming product problems in close cooperation with the Workshop Manager.
- Provide support to workshop on matters related to product and repair technology with information, advice and practical assistance when necessary.
- Report product problems according to Principal guidelines and push for solution.
- Plan and purchase mandatory diagnostic equipment and special tools recommended by Principals.
- Responsible for the quality of service and repair work performed.
- Responsible for conducting both in-progress and final QC of vehicles.
- Responsible to monitor workshop carry forward vehicles & thruput are within capacity
- Liaison with the manufacturer on all matter related to workshop.
- Responsible for conducting test drive.
- Responsible for the use, maintenance and proper condition of tools and workshop facilities.
- Assist Workshop Manager on any ad hoc tasks assigned.
- Min. 3 years experience in supervisory role in vehicle workshop environment.
- Hands-on experience in vehicle maintenance and repairs of European marques with Supercars preferred.
- Good diagnostics repair skills, including electrical and electronics
Warranty Supervisor (Volvo)
- Ensure all warranty claims are submitted according to the manufacturer’s warranty policy and procedures.
- Maintain warranty and credit database.
- Ensure all warranty claims are properly documented and filed.
- Follow up on any upstanding warranty issues with the manufacturer.
- Supervise warranty administrator.
- Any other tasks assigned by Manager.
- Minimum Diploma with at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Warranty Administrator (Jaguar and Land Rover)
- Ensure all warranty claims are submitted according to the manufacturer warranty policy and procedures
- Ensure that all warranty parts are tagged and stored according to warranty policy
- Maintain warranty and credit database
- Supervise and check all warranty scrapping parts
- Follow up on any upstanding warranty issues with the manufacturer
- Minimum Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office
Parts & Warranty Administrator (Ducati)
- Perform administrative duties from ordering to arrival, submission of reimbursement and issuing notification to owners
- Monitor outstanding orders, stock value, aging inventory and cost variance
- Support workshop in submitting technical report and parts and accessories ordering
- Obtain warranty prior approval and/or approval from principal and extended warranty partners
- Prepare and submit warranty and extended warranty claims
- Minimum NTC 2/NITEC in Automotive or equivalent with minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS office
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with the accessories and parts of the respective brand will be an advantage
Assistant Procurement Manager / Procurement Manager
- Manage procurement activities for Singapore and SEA countries
- Source, negotiate, select and manage suppliers in-line with business needs
- Review the procurement requirements to identify areas for stardardisation across all brands
- Conduct and manage tender processes
- Assess existing supplier base and develop preferred panel of suppliers as appropriate
- Manage and improve regional procurement processes and regional supplier/contract management in accordance with company standards
- Identify new trends for overall company improvements
- Review contracts and capital expenditure requisitions of regional entities, where applicable
- Standardize contract terms for Singapore and SEA countries. To address local commercial terms with suppliers and appointed legal rep for Singapore
- Support local Singapore and SEA countries on the annual insurance renewal exercise and liaise with all parties to ensure adequate coverage. Half yearly review on the adequacy of insurance policies
- Manage, negotiate with suppliers to standardize pricing for Singapore (all brands) related to common purchase of services and goods, excluding direct purchases
- Buyer role for the new Procure-to-Pay System, Coupa. Manage, rectify, provide resolution and approval on the purchase requisition submitted by operations.
- Manage ad-hoc project assigned. For 2023 - Carbon emissions tracking for Singapore and SEA Countries. Provide guidelines, data report reconciliation, etc.
- Provide training to new hire on Singapore Non-Trade Purchases policy and share LOA guidelines
- Minimum Degree qualifications with at least 5 years of procurement experience handling SEA operations
- Proactive with high degree of integrity
- Strong experience in purchasing systems set-up and process automation
- Results-oriented with excellent negotiation and networking skills
- Good procurement mindset with sound working knowledge of contractual terms
- Aptitude in decision making and analysing data
- Manage enterprise/regional network infrastructure and systems/services on clouds ensuring high-availability architecture for business continuity
- Provide day to day server and network monitoring, support and troubleshooting\
- Handle management and administration of all tasks assigned related to IT infrastructures including LAN,WAN, firewall, servers, storage and associated network devices.
- Handle system administration of Microsoft Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science with 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong background in networking, perimeter network security and WAN connectivity
- Proven ability in deploying and maintaining router/network printer/Server/Storage/Backup solution in Windows & Linux environment
- Hands-on experience with M365 / O365, Cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure and AWS
- In depth knowledge in implementing technical security solutions such as secure remote access, firewalls, web proxy, and identity management solutions both internally and within cloud provided services.
- Good understanding of the current vulnerabilities, response, and mitigation strategies used in cyber security
- Lead the security aspect during project proposal, requirements gathering, workflow analysis, development, user acceptance, post-implementation review and user/vendor management
- Co-ordinate with the various IT team for security deployment
- Review and devise improvements to security device technical setups and configurations ensuring compliance to company baselines and industry best practices.
- Perform vulnerability, risk assessments and recommend resolutions
- Monitor, investigate, analyse and response to cyber security exposure
- Assist DPO in the administering of PDPA
- Assist in the administering and troubleshooting of IT infrastructure related issues
- Degree in IT or equivalent field with CISSP, CISA or CISM certification
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT system hardening, vulnerability management, intrusion detection and technologies, networking, and firewall
- Experience in deploying and managing multi-tier security architecture within a fast pace environment
- Expertise in cybersecurity risk management, security framework and compliance, technical vulnerability assessment and penetration test), and security incident response
- Hands-on experience on security and data protection related technologies, regulation, and standards
- Hands-on experience IT audit, IT security operations, risk assessment, and compliance
- Good project management skills, and competent with ISO27000 and COBIT
- Knowledge in Microsoft product suite, AWS and networking topology